A copy of the child’s immunization record must accompany the registration form and contract. If you, the parents, have chosen not to immunize, then a letter stating that choice must be submitted instead. Should an outbreak of a communicable disease occur within the home, licensing requires the unimmunized child to stay away a period of time.